Filing your taxes can be a complicated process. Let us help you file your return and find the right deductions or credits for your hard earned money.


Form 1040A U.S. Individual Income Tax Return: 

  1. Your income is only from wages, salaries, tips, interest, ordinary dividends, capital gain distributions, taxable scholarships and fellowship grants, pensions, annuities, IRAs, unemployment compensation, Alaska Permanent Fund dividends, and taxable social security or railroad retirement benefits

  2. The only adjustments to income you can claim are the IRA deduction, the student loan interest deduction, the educator expenses deduction, and the tuition and fees deduction

  3. You don't itemize deductions

  4. Your taxable income is less than $100,000

  5. The only tax credits you can claim are the credit for child and dependent care expenses, the credit for the elderly or the disabled, education credits, the retirement savings contributions credit, the child tax credit, the additional child tax credit, the earned income credit, and/or the premium tax credit, and

  6. You didn't have an alternative minimum tax adjustment on stock you acquired from the exercise of an incentive stock option

Form 1040EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents:

  1. Your filing status is single or married filing jointly

  2. You claim no dependents

  3. You don't claim any adjustments to income

  4. You don't claim any credits other than the earned income credit

  5. You, and your spouse if filing a joint return, were under age 65 on January 1, 2017, and not blind at the end of 2016

  6. Your taxable income is less than $100,000

  7. You had only wages, salaries, tips, taxable scholarship and fellowship grants, unemployment compensation, or Alaska Permanent Fund dividends, and your taxable interest wasn't over $1,500

  8. Your earned tips, if any, are included in boxes 5 and 7 of your Form W-2

  9. You don't owe any household employment taxes on wages you paid to a household employee

  10. You're not a debtor in a Chapter 11 bankruptcy case filed after October 16, 2005

  11. Advance payments of the premium tax credit weren't made for you, your spouse, or any individual you enrolled in coverage for whom no one else is claiming the personal exemption

FORM 1040

  1. Your taxable income is $100,000 or more

  2. You have certain types of income, such as business or farm self-employment income; unreported tips; dividends on insurance policies that exceed the total of all net premiums you paid for the contract; or income received as a partner, a shareholder in an S corporation, or a beneficiary of an estate or trust

  3. You itemize deductions or claim certain tax credits or adjustments to income, or

  4. You owe household employment taxes



Generally, you are self-employed if any of the following apply to you:

  1. You carry on a trade or business as a sole proprietor or an independent contractor.

  2. You are a member of a partnership that carries on a trade or business.

  3. You are otherwise in business for yourself (including a part-time business)



The IRS issues ITINs regardless of immigration status, because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code. 


We know our schedules let us give you peace of mind.

  1. Schedule A (Form 1040), Itemized Deductions

  2. Schedule B (Form 1040A or 1040), Interest and Ordinary Dividends

  3. Schedule C (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Business

  4. Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040), Net Profit From Business

  5. Schedule D (Form 1040), Capital Gains and Losses

  6. Schedule E (Form 1040), Supplemental Income and Loss

  7. Schedule EIC (Form 1040A or 1040), Earned Income Credit

  8. Schedule F (Form 1040), Profit or Loss From Farming

  9. Schedule H (Form 1040), Household Employment Taxes

  10. Schedule J (Form 1040), Income Averaging for Farmers and Fishermen

  11. Schedule R (Form 1040A or 1040), Credit for the Elderly or the Disabled

  12. Schedule SE (Form 1040), Self-Employment Tax

  13. Schedule 8812 (Form 1040A or 1040), Child Tax Credit

Fill out the form below 

Schedule an appointment or refer a friend  for a $20 reward! (up to 10 referrals)

© 2023 by Tomorrow. Proudly created with     >>>     Call us: 123-456-7890      >>>     Follow us: